As a Global Player in the medical technology industry with more than 2000 employees, 24 subsidiaries and numerous distribution partners, we are present in more than 100 countries. Greiner Bio-One feels like home. For visionaries with drive and ideas;
For team players who share their knowledge and entertain new ways of thinking; For people who are able to laugh at themselves and are proud to make a difference through their work. We have the future in our blood.
- You coordinate and drive instrumentation evaluations/validations for current as well as new products and materials.
- Developing and maintaining relations with clinical diagnostics instrumentation companies, Key Opinion Leaders and current customers/partners is an essential part of your role
- You continuously monitor market trends on sample collection and conduct market research, target group analysis and competition analysis,
- You take care of planning, development, control and coordination of product-related activities and are responsible for product portfolio performance
- Providing sales support for the product group, including development, service and training of Greiner instrumentation is key to your success.
- You have a degree in biomedical sciences, medical technology or engineering and have gained significant experience (minimum 7 years) in either a clinical lab or at a clinical diagnostics company. You have profound experience with clinical laboratory instrumentation.
- You have gained work experience in both English and German-speaking environments and your excellent communication skills enable you to build long-term relations with important stakeholders both internally and externally.
- You adapt and respond flexibly and quickly to changing requirements and maintain an open dialogue with customers, providing top-class service and solutions. Your customers and colleagues value you as a respectful, honest and authentic partner.