Greiner, with over 130 locations and more than 11,000 employees around the world, is one of the leading companies in the foam and plastics industry. Thanks to our high quality products and high level of innovation, we have earned our-selves an outstanding reputation across the globe.
The program is accompanied by a training program within the Greiner Academy. Upon completing the program, you will work independently in an expert role suited to your interests and talents, preferably in a foreign office. Progression to a first management position is possible and intended in the medium-term.
- During the 18-month program, you will become familiar with several business sectors within the whole group.
- Following a short introductory phase at the headquarters in Kremsmuenster/Upper Austria, the program will lead you to various company locations, even outside of Austria.
- You will assist with business operations in individual fields, support the department and project managers and gradually accept responsibility for sub-projects or special tasks.
- Successfully completed degree (college of higher education/university of applied science, university) with a focus on technology, science or economics (e.g. plastics technology/polymer engineering, chemistry, logistics, production, industrial engineering, sales, ...)
- A minimum of six months’ work experience (internship, course-related work), preferably in industrial companies
- Excellent knowledge of English and a high level of German are required, additional foreign languages are an asset
- First experience of working abroad (e.g. exchange semester, au-pair stays, ...)
- Unlimited national and international mobility
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- High self-motivation and self-organisation skills