NEVEON is a leading global integrated foam group that offers outstanding polyurethane flexible and composite foams for a huge range of applications, from the comfort segment through the transportation sector to a limitless variety of specialty applications. With a network of 61 locations in 18 countries and over 3,400 employees, the foam solutions specialists guarantee that they can remain close to their customers and can offer them the quickest possible delivery times and highest levels of quality.
As a growing company that invests in new technologies we are looking for motivated and dynamic people. Would you like to shape (y)our future and put your IT project management skills in an agile and fast-paced environment into use? Are you based in Austria, Germany, or Poland? For us it does not matter where you are but who you are, and we offer flexibility with regards to your workplace. Therefore, you can be based at a NEVEON location in one of the above-mentioned countries. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work remotely.
Your responsibilities as a Business Application Project Manager are
- The full execution of projects (e.g. SAP implementation) including the scoping, planning, budgeting, controlling as well as the assessment of risks and opportunities that might have an impact on the delivery of results.
- Leading the project teams, managing conflict, and ensuring the teams’ processes and tasks are carried out efficiently and in compliance with applicable standards and policies.
- Resolving complex project-related issues, mitigating risks, and managing scope changes.
- Managing internal and external resources to deliver implementation projects on time, on budget, on quality.
- Serving as a first escalation point for customer concerns if they arise.
- Several years of professional experience in managing complex and large IT projects including the planning, team, risk, and change management. Experience in leading SAP implementation projects is highly desirable.
- Sound knowledge of PRIENCE2 as well as PMP and agile methodologies.
- The ability to work independently and good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge about Business Processes in a production company and proficiency in project management tools.
- Fluency in English and the desire to travel.