NEVEON is a leading global integrated foam group that offers outstanding polyurethane flexible and composite foams for a huge range of applications, from the comfort segment through the transportation sector to a limitless variety of specialty applications. With a network of 55 locations in 17 countries and over 3,400 employees, the foam solutions specialists guarantee that they can remain close to their customers and can offer them the quickest delivery time and highest levels of quality.
As the Head of Controlling (m/f/d) at NEVEON, you will....
- Lead NEVEON’s Controlling team consisting of 3 operative units with 25-30 employees
- Lead the execution & continuous improvement of
- strategic planning as well as budgeting, planning & forecasting process & tools
- Controlling Closing Activities
- Working Capital and Free Cashflow
- monthly reporting & result calls
- Further develop NEVEON Product Cost & Margin Calculations Schemes as well as further Controlling instruments
- Lead monthly reporting as well as preparation of documents for NEVEON's Executive Committee
- Support NEVEON wide Finance Transformation projects
- Contribute to the optimization of reports, BI analyses and Transfer Princing concept
- Alignment with operative Business Units as well as Group Controlling of Greiner AG
As our ideal candidate, you have...
- 5-7 years of professional experience in Controlling
- University Degree in Business Administration (preferably with focus on Controlling/Accounting) or similar
- Comprehensive balancing standards (UGB, IFRS) and consolidation know-how
- Proven leadership skills and high social competency
- Analytic mindset with a structured & focused approach in driving solutions
- Pro-active, resilient and hands-on attitude with high degree of accountability
- Fluent in German & English
- Comprehensive SAP and Tagetik experience
- IT-Affinity and knowledge of leading Controlling tools
- Board experience is an advantage