Greiner Packaging is one of Europe’s leading plastic packaging manufacturers in the Food and Non-Food sector. Its efficient network with locations in 19 different countries around the world makes it an active global player. This organization benefits both large international as well as domestic enterprises. Greiner Packaging, the plastic packaging manufacturer, meets the challenges with two Business Units: The Packaging business unit and the Assistec business unit.
- Develop digital solutions for the shop floor
- Optimize production processes
- Improve understanding of processes
- Use statistics, data analytics and machine learning
- Use data from production IT and smart devices
- You are currently studying
- science (e.g. physics, chemistry, polymer science,…) or
- engineering (e.g. mechanics, electronics,...)
- You can work independently and show very good organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of programming and/or statistics is required.
- Fluent German and/or English